Saturday, November 21, 2009

Woof Woof! Holy Dog Treats Batman!

I figured out how to give the boys the baking time they desire while avoiding more cellulite on my hips. DOG TREATS! And I tell you what, these dog treats are fantastic! We did the Pepsi challenge with our Schnoodle to verify how incredibly edible these little biscuits happen to be. We placed one of our treats on the ground next to a store bought treat and Vader went straight for ours. Mmmmmm. And if you needed further proof of their goodness, the boys tried them out as well. They gave them a thumbs up!!

Here's Simon and Quinn making the dough. The recipes is:
2 TBL of Oil
1 cup of H2O
1/2 cup of Peanut Butter
Combine these ingredients then add the following, 1 cup at a time.
1 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour
1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour

Roll out, cut to desired shape (we used lots of cookie cutters) and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.

Being the cheapo that I am, I bought the cheapest PB I could find. I love my Schnoodle but I'm not serving him my organic, all-natural peanut butter.

Aren't these the cutest little things you've ever seen?

This is a triple batch.


Vader LOVES our treats!!





No comments: